Where are you all from?

Hi I’m from County Durham,my husband passed suddenly in March this year he was 59 and I am 56,I have 3 daughters and 4 grandchildren,hugs to everyone,we all need them x

3 Likes

Mine was 25th Nov…one year…from welling kent

Hi I’m from Invergordon in scotland, I lost my husband on the 22nd November very suddenly, we had no children but have a lovely dog who’s 2 and a half who’s keeping me going

Hi Im from Hampshire, list my husband 18 months ago from pneumonia and chronic kidney disease caused by diabetes type 2,and no one understands loss unless they have been their themselves.

1 Like

My busband had lung fibrosis and was given 4 months to live last november but lived for another year, im angry as it was sepsis that took him away from me caused by an infection.i wish i had got him to hospital sooner.i am 44 and was married to him for half my life. My dad died suddenly in front of me a year pass april that was bad enough but losing my husband has broken my heart.how do you go on.

Hi I am from Durham my husband passed away on the 17th September from cancer I am 58 with 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren
I am struggling along one day at a time as everyone on here has advised but it’s not getting any easier
X

1 Like

I’m from Leeds. This Christmas will be the 5th one without my Mum

I’m in Ilkley which is one of the jewels in the crown of G. O. C.

Tomorrow would of been my husband’s and I 23rd wedding anniversary and I feel so sad, he always made it a special day, taking me out to dinner, getting my hair cut, just spending special time together. I’m so lost and don’t know how I’m going to cope xxx

I’m from Biggleswade, my husband passed away 24th July. Christmas Eve will mark 5 months without him. Not coping very well at all . I have two daughters and a grandson

I am from Bedford, and lost my lovely husband on the 29 November. George had 6 children from 2 previous marriages. His second marriage ended suddenly with the death of his 43 year old wife from SADS leaving him to bring up a 10 year old and 15 year old. I have 1 son and have brought up George’s youngest as my own. I am struggling, especially as it is his funeral tomorrow xx

Barnsley, Yorkshire.

Hi Emma, my name is Tracey I have 3 kids lost my mum very sudden in January 2018 . Still struggling to come to terms with it as she is my world. I live in the Midlands x

Hello
I lost my adopted daughter in September. She was 32. I live near Edinburgh.

Hello.
I lost my husband 3 weeks ago very suddenly. He was only 31. We was married for just a short 3 years. Our first baby is due in March.
I currently live in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
I am very sorry for all your broken hearts

Hello ,
I’m Janie from Glasgow , I’ve lost both parents and feel completely alone ,it’s helps tho that I’m not the only one feeling like this x

Very sorry for your loss…If you would like to chat anytime text me…Hopefully you have family to support you…?..Here’s hoping our broken hearts heal in time…May the rest of your pregnancy go well…

No your definitely not alone…

Hello, I am 79 years old and I am grieving for my brother who was 8 years younger than me. He passed away 3 years ago and I just cannot come to terms with his loss.
I live in the North of England and I have done so, all my life.

I am from Paignton in south Devon…