Who needs Jesus

I am a Christian and want to help those who want help.
I received help from our Lord Jesus when I lost my husband of 35 years.
Sometimes when we are at a loss, we can get comfort from the Comforter.
I hope that I can help.
I am here.

3 Likes

Hi Maigret
I have started a new thread called who needs Jesus.
That’s where I am to write to people who want help from Jesus.
Maybe I can help some people. Even one would be really a good thing.
You know you can write to me anytime.
I will do the best I can to help you.

You will be ok.

Who needs Jesus.

Nothing can separate you from My Love.
Let this divine assurance trickle through your mind and into your heart and soul. Whenever you start to feel fearful or anxious repeat this unconditional promise: Nothing can separate me from Your love.
God never abandons. Us or any of His Children.
Not even temporarily. I will never leave or forsake you!
My Presence watches over you continually. I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.
Romans8-38
Jishua1-5
Isaiah 49:15-16.

God never abandons us??
i see from your profile your from america, i get the Sue ryder community is open to anyone from anywhere but from every profile ive looked at you’re the only non Uk resident… and you get america has a 70% rate of belief in God yet the uk has only 25%
but yet you talk about God on a bereavement site where people are angry… :+1:

7 Likes

Hi Alan
Yes you are right.
I talk about God to who will listen because after all like it or not that’s what’s it’s all about.
Though many are angry it’s not easy but I am there for those who wish. I will try my best to help.
Gary54

Pretty sure if someone wanted god they would go to church not join a bereavement community.
anyways i have zeto interest in the subject so im gone.

5 Likes

Thank you for your input.
Gary54

Seoaris
Who needs Jesus
Please can you respond on this thread.
I have opened it for your reply
Gary54

Seoaris
I posted a comment on the wrong thread
That was in error

Gary 54

Hello Seoaris
I am starting a new thread
Please answer in this
I answered on the wrong thread
Please read john3-16
You probably didn’t get the post because it was deleted being on the wrong thread.
You asked a couple of questions
Believing I is easy you have to accept Jesus as your Lird of all. He died for you and He loves you.
He is your Father in aHeaven.
He died in the cross for you
It was an act of love
He knew us before we were born
He knows how many hairs are on our head
He knows everything about us
You need a relationship with ahim
Suffering comes when you are persecuted for His cause.
Also be grateful and thankful
He sees everything.
Blessings
Gary54

Hello
I will only answer on The Who needs Jesus thread.
Blessings
Gary54

Hello everyone,

I am posting to let you all know we have temporarily locked this thread because of ongoing disagreements and to prevent the discussion becoming more problematic. As stated within the ‘Anyone out there?’ thread, we will always moderate posts and threads on the community to ensure it remains a safe, supportive and welcoming space for everyone - the actions we have taken reflect that.

It is fine to disagree with others and their views; however, should you choose to respond, you must do so respectfully without attacking the person who has posted. You also have the option to ignore/scroll past posts or threads you find upsetting or, if you feel strongly about the situation, you can opt to block a fellow member within your account settings.

We will continue to review the situation and will unlock the thread if appropriate.

Take care,
Megan

Online Community team

2 Likes

Hello All
We are back.
Please send all your messages to me
Love to hear from you
Gary54

We are back?
I’m curious… You’re a Christian correct? I can’t say I know a single religious person and of course I could Google but much rather get your opinion… What are your views then on other religions? Can someone truly only have one religion… When clearly every different religion talks of some kind of God…

1 Like

Lostinlimbo
Hello
My belief in God is simple it is not a religion

Eph 2: 8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not of yourselves but it is the gift of God
Not of works that no one should boast

Gary54

I hate God for giving my hubby cancer then taking him from me, he was a kind loving man who would help anyone, yet god lets evil walk our streets

3 Likes

Hello Red
God didn’t give your husband cancer.
Sickness is not of God.
There are other forces out there.
Gary54

1 Like