Who needs Jesus

Didn’t god create everything?? God created us our dna body… So technically then God had a hand in cancer… And the purpose of god is what? Just to watch everyone? To watch people destroying the planet to kill each other… If a human sat and watched someone being kill and did nothing… Let’s face it either God is just a sicko or there simply is no god :man_shrugging:
But of cause this is my opinion and I’m entitled to my opinion and if you guys believe and are happy then that’s all good.

7 Likes

Everyone on this site is hurting and trying to come to terms with loss…we are all looking for answers and comfort, trying to make sense of our altered existence. In our own way, each person who posts is reaching out in love and hope, and comfort is often found even if it is transient. Answers, however, are seldom found…the questions we ask ourselves have been asked throughout history and will, no doubt, be asked until the end of time. We modern humans find this almost impossible to accept but, if we are to find any peace, we have to learn to let go of our confusion, anger and hurt.
Faith may play a part in our journey…as we look for a new road map we may become aware of things never before thought and see our lives from a different perspective…it is all part of our journey. One thing, though, can never change…each one of us has known love and true love never dies. There are many in this poor old world who have never felt someone’s arms around them or known security in the presence of another human…how blessed have we been?
So, as we keep putting one foot in front of the other, let’s keep hoping that love, by whatever name we may call it, will never leave us and let us help spread that love in whatever way we can…take care everyone x

9 Likes

Hi all we are all going through heartbreak trying to cope with our losses and most of us like me are just taking one day at a time we all have different beliefs and that is ok I’m not overly religious but I do believe in God I also believe when our time comes we will be reunited with our lost loved ones we are all in pain and going through heartbreak so the way I see it and it’s just my option its up to each individual to try to navigate their way in this journey of grief with whatever helps them be it faith or not so please can we just agree to disagree with those we don’t agree with and just try to help eachother I hope what I have said does not offend anyone as this is not my intention I apologise if it does please take care everyone stay safe x

8 Likes

To reiterate - I lost my beloved Mum, just before Christmas. There are sorrowful, grieving times, yet happy, comforting memories too.
I do have a strong Christian faith, of 54 years, and knew this truth, but even more now, that ‘Underneath are the everlasting arms’ - those strong arms will NEVER ever let go of me, or let me drown.

3 Likes

Knightly
Sorry for the loss of your mom.
Hello I pray you are doing better.
I am glad to hear you are a believer and have the reassurance that His loving arms hold you up.
My first realization of this was when I lost my dear dad of 79 years.
Then it was the loss of my husband.
The assurance that I knew where he was going, and the peace he has that flows onto me and holds me up.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings and and love.
One more word.
Tell all who will hear what you have to say and reassure others.

Gary54

Lost in limbo. No, God didn’t cause cancer.
Remember we have free will.
Perhaps it was heritage or the diet they ate.
We live in a fallen world where things are no longer as they were.
Gary 54

1 Like

You woke me up for that… I was having a great sleep I dreamt god wasn’t real… Oh would you look at that it wasn’t a dream after all :man_facepalming:
It’s cool you go ahead and block me :wink: they say if you haven’t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything… Alas clearly Ive not followed that… But let’s not discuss imaginary figures… You take care now :+1:

1 Like

Lost in limbo
I did not block you.
You however are mistaken.
Gary 54

1 Like

You can’t say that for sure that I’m mistaken all you have is your faith you’ve never seen a god… And as we all well no this is a pointless debate you believe I don’t so will leave it at that :blush:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have temporarily closed this thread again because of recent messages - can I remind you of the guidance we gave at the end of July:

I am posting to let you all know we have temporarily locked this thread because of ongoing disagreements and to prevent the discussion becoming more problematic.

It is fine to disagree with others and their views; however, should you choose to respond, you must do so respectfully without attacking the person who has posted. You also have the option to ignore/scroll past posts or threads you find upsetting or, if you feel strongly about the situation, you can opt to block a fellow member within your account settings.

I will review the recent posts and take it from there.

In the meantime, please be kind to one another.

Take care,
Megan