Why him he was ours

I am so distraught I have never known such pain. My young brother taken away from us in September and I was his next of kin I didn’t even know and police came to tell me of his passing and had to tell my mother who is already sick and was in hospital she had to be sedated my siblings my family same thing when my father passed in 2002. I hate this life…

3 Likes

Hello @Lolo80,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your young brother. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

1 Like

This group has helped me so much I lost my husband suddenly in August. This group has got me some very dark days
People say it gets easier unsure but I do know this group helps me
We are all here for you x

3 Likes