Will someone advise me please?

I am so lonely since my beloved husband 6 weeks ago.

Mary…
…oh i so wished i could advise you but, i too am so so lonely and frightened of my new future which i am facing, yet one i dont want…I wish we lived near to each other if just to give each other some cuddles and comfort…

Jackie…

I am sorry I broke off, our grandson rang me. I just don’t know what to do with myself, I have a lot of friends who are keeping in touch, our daughter and our son have been wonderful, I know I am very lucky to have such support. When push comes to shove there are many people who are in a worse position than I am. I have had 3 bereavements in a very short time, my beloved younger brother passed, 6 months later, my friend of nearly 72 years passed and now the worst thing of all, my husband has gone. I am sure that we shall all meet again when the time is right. Thank you for reading this and I apologise if I have caused any distress for anyone. May God Bless all of you, I send you my love, MaryL

Thank you so much, Jackie for responding so quickly, it would be lovely if we could meet each other and talk about our loved ones who have gone before. I know that they are still around if we could just hold their hands for a few minutes. Woudn’t that be wonderful? Take care and I send you my love and sympathy. Mary

Thank you so much, Jackie for responding so quickly, it would be lovely if we could meet each other and talk about our loved ones who have gone before. I know that they are still around if we could just hold their hands for a few minutes. Woudn’t that be wonderful? Take care and I send you my love and sympathy. Mary

Mary…
…please check your Sue Ryder messages ( the envelope icon top right ) i have sent you two book titles that are positive readings of where our loved ones are and how we will be re-united with them…

Jackie…