WTF have you done to the site

Yep, it’s doing same with me, flying down to bottom but it’s not cutting off right side :flushed:

Whatever the latest update is, it has made it very difficult to view the posts on an Motorola E4 android phone. When you click on a topic, instead of taking you to the last post you read, it scrolls you to the very bottom of the page where the Jobs and Contact Us titles live.
I hope the techie team are still around

1 Like

Bad form to reply to your own posts, but the fault I described above also occurs on my Lenovo T440P running Linux

Richard it’s doing it on all devices :angry:

Yes, we’re seeing this one as well - sorry about that, it’s been reported and we’re working on it.

Hi Richard
After saying that I wasn’t having any problems that I couldn’t cope with I am relieved to see your post as I have now developed exactly the same thing. Straight to the bottom of the page.
xx

1 Like

When I started this thread I was told by someone that I should have messaged admin privately and not encouraged members to complain but isn’t it a good job I ignored her comments as we have all used the opportunity to compare the issues we have been having & therefore allowing the tech team to get involved with fixing things.

4 Likes

We’re really sorry there are still a few technical problems with the site. Our tech team are aware of them and it’s taking a bit longer to fix as there’s limited availability in their team over the Christmas period. We hope to have these fixed soon and we’ll make sure to keep you updated with any progress. Thank you so much for your patience everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, just wondering if the technical issues will be sorted this week, it’s making it so hard for everyone, it keeps shooting to the bottom of the page and sometimes I’m having trouble logging on to the site,
This is a hard time of the year for so many , so we need it more than ever, but the issues are putting people off .
Thanks .

2 Likes

Hi there @Stephtim our tech team are looking to get the technical issues fixed this week. Thank you so much for your patience, I’ll be sure to keep you all updated with any progress.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I wanted to update you all and let you know that the bug where the thread was jumping to the bottom of the page has now been fixed. Thank you for all of your help in spotting this! If you spot any other issues, let me know and we can investigate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s great, thank you. Was driving us all nuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s brilliant, much better, thank you . :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Lonely thank you for letting me know.

Would you be able to send some screenshots of this bug to our email address at online.community@suerydercare.org?

If you can also let me know what device you’re using (mobile or desktop) and web browser that will be really helpful too.

Thank you!