Xmas and new year

Hi not been on here for a long time. This is my second Christmas and new year without my partner and it’s certainly not any easier. Not feeling well too been asked up to my sister’s house for the bells don’t know what to do. Last year went to my bed before midnight and cried and cried. Thinking of everyone that has lost someone it’s so hard this time of year.
Christine x

1 Like

Hi. Aries. Welcome back. I know how you feel about a New Year. It’s my second without my wife and it does hurt.
But I am trying to see it as new beginning. It will be difficult and I am not setting myself up to be knocked down, but I have to make an effort. My wife would have wanted that. After over a year it’s still hard. Of course it is.
Could you go to your sisters? It may help but it may also bring back memories. Being alone when you feel so down is not good.
We are all in this same awful boat at this time of year. It will all be over soon and we can get back to some sort of normality, whatever that is in our case.
Take care. I wish you a reasonably good New Year. I wish everyone so.
Blessings and love to all.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan thanks for your reply. Can’t wait for everything to get back to normal, I met James on new years eve it would of been 28 years. I’ve got 2 boys but they hold a lot in. Thinking of everyone who has lost someone as we all feel the same.
Take care
Christine x

1 Like