You complete me

My darling Pauline you gave me the happiest years of my life and enriched it beyond measure. You loved me wholeheartedly and made me feel like I could walk on air. You made me complete and made me feel so alive. You made me a better woman and if I could be half the woman you were I would be proud of that. I love you more than any words could ever express and I will love you all my life. Since losing you I have changed, I’m sad all the time, there is this eternal sadness that just stays with you. But there is the love too and the memories. I miss everything about you even you telling me to stop chatting over a TV show. I have times when I think of you and smile and its like a warm glow inside me. I feel your love in my heart and my love for you and it makes me feel alive, but it’s not the same as having you with me. I was blessed to have been loved by you. You were everything I ever wanted and needed and I’m so proud to have been your life partner. I will always keep our love alive and carry you with me, after all you are part of me and always will be. Half of me went with you baby and the other half will keep going for you and our babies. I will do my best for them and to make you proud. I miss you more than I ever knew it was possible to miss someone. I have felt so empty since losing you and lost. I don’t think the feeling empty will ever go away, but neither will the love we shared. My heart will always be yours as will I. You are beautiful my darling and I love you. Be at peace babe xxxxx until we meet again

3 Likes

Beautiful words for your Pauline again Casey.
It’s lovely that you can think of her and smile and have that warm glow.
Pauline wouldn’t want you to be sad, but you know that.
Feeling her love in your heart is such a wonderful thing, you will feel that forever. Like you say, Pauline will ALWAYS be part of you Casey.
Take care of yourself, look after your gorgeous pets. Lots of love, Janey xx

1 Like

Thank Casey my john was my world my everything I lived and breathed him he was my backbone my everything and know I’m lost I was a very confident women but not know lv annie x x x

1 Like

@JaneyS hi janey thank you for your kind words. Our soulmates will always be part of us. And the love we shared will always live on through us. Take care my friend . Love and hugs casey x

1 Like

@Annie11 hi Annie thank you . I know it is so hard and yes we do feel lost. But John’s love will always be with you and he will always be a part of you. I hope you can at some stage get that confidence back . Take care sending love and hugs x

1 Like

Thankyou Casey crying over video of john I try but it’s so bad try to stay strong for our children but it’s hard lv you annie x x

1 Like

@Annie11 hi Annie you are doing the best you can and that’s all we can do. I’m sure John would be proud of you. Even with all the pain we are all going through, we still reach out and help eachother and that’s a blessing. Love casey x