Your Christmas dedications

Thanks to everyone who sent in a dedication in memory of a loved one this Christmas. We have written the dedications onto stars for our Sue Ryder Christmas tree.

If anyone else has a dedication they’d like to leave in memory of someone, please feel free to post it in reply to this message.

2 Likes

Name: Janet
In loving memory of my beautiful mum. Taken far too soon. Sleep peacefully my angel. See you again one day. I love you xx

Julia

[post edited by admin]

1 Like

Name Alan
my darling husband of 50 years, love you always and forever, Jen, son Paul, Daughter Sara, night god bless grampy grump- Winston pugbaby ☆ also Ada new pugbaby for daddy grump☆

[post edited by admin]

Name Margaret my beautiful mum my wonderful angel miss you and love you so much untill were together again xxx. Jeanette

[post edited by admin]

Name - Graham
Died 12 months today 18/12/18 age 69 missed by us all, left a massive hole in all our lives, my husband and soulmate for 48 years, my life will never be the same, till we meet again xxxxx

[post edited by admin]

My darling Rob.Our first Christmas apart.I will be thinking of you all day.Until we meet again.Jill,Minnie and Jess xxx

To my amazing loving caring dad,(Peter) first xmas without you is so heartbreaking, missing you, so much, thank you for all the past happy xmas times
From your grateful daughter and rest of your family, see you when we meet again.
I’ll raise a glass to you xmas day and at New Year

To My Lovely husband Brian.
Thankyou my darling for your love and support. Thinking of you all the time and we all miss such a kind, caring and lovely man. You are forever in my heart.
Pat, Beepa and Bugsy

Name-My Little “Moosh,”
To my precious little sister on her second Christmas in Heaven. My love will reach you no matter how far apart we may be. I will never forget our last Christmas together. You were my greatest gift.
I love you and miss your light. Your soul mate & Sister #2

1 Like

Brian, I love and miss you my darling husband. Forever in my heart. All my love from your Treasure. xxx

To my Mammy, the best, strongest most life-loving woman in the whole world. You are my star. Xxxx