Coping as a carer

We thought my husband was dying this morning -he has rallied a bit but was very scared and. Crying for ages-unbearable to see -his brain is still perfect but nothing else works-this horrendous disease has ruined our lives

I am so sorry. Amongst the medical community itā€™s said that the disease most feared by all of them. But Steven Hawkins survived for about 50 years???

Nobody but he knows how.

All I can say is, here is a humongous cyberhug from all of us.

Christie xxxxx

He had a very slow tpe

Itā€™s hard to watch our men go from being fit.to going down hill becoming a shadow of there former self.
Donā€™t want anyone to see them.remember them 4 all good times.
Hopefully It does get easier.as time passes by.
Karen x

My hubby getting worse by the day hun so not sure it will x

Dear All, I am sorry I have not been in touch.
My lovely Jeff passed away on Tuesday 16th February. I feel soooo lonely.

This terrible MND disease needs to be cured. We canā€™t go like this - with no hope and just watch how our loved one is deteriorating alive.

https://jeffpearman.muchloved.com/

Thank you!!! And thinking of you all. BE STRONG!
Petra xxx

I hone helly, it is truly hell

Ahh hun so so sorry pete passed away on the 5th we have the funeral this Friday we arenā€™t having flowers we are donating to.mnd instead so far we have raised 2400 we need to get a cure for this disgusting disease to many have to suffer xxx

Hello Helly, I am so sorry to hear your sad news.
Yes, we are raising money to MNDA as well. I created a page for Jeff so it is more personal.
Muchloved.com is their page.
I will be thinking of you on Friday!
X

Its horrible hun .y heart goes out to you also hun thsnk you I. Hoping all goes OK they keep making mistakes on the order of service etc x