I lost my daughter 13 weeks ago

My girls & i planned a camping trip in July with close family friends & my sister.
My daughter arrived at the camp site, got her 2 yo daughter out of the car & dropped dead 5 min later while holding her baby girl. Her twin was right in front of her & watched her die. The pain & grief i feel is overwhelming, on top of the worry i have about my surviving daughter, my sister, my son in law & my grand daughter. I feel like i will never see the light of life or happiness again.

Hello @Cris,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your daughter - that is devastating. It sounds like her death was so very sudden and traumatic for you all.

Sadly, many of our members have experienced the loss of a child and will understand some of what you’re going to. You may want to look at this thread, which is a very active and supportive thread for bereaved parents: Loss of our son aged 27

If you ever want to talk to someone about how you’re feeling, you can find local support on Befrienders Worldwide.

I really hope that you find the community to be a support to you - you are not alone.

Seaneen