I'm in hiding. Anybody else?

It makes you wonder,doesn’t it? x

I wish I could have been with Rob before he passed.To know that he was going towards the light would have put my mind at ease.To know that he is in another world where he isn’t disabled or ill would be wonderful to know

My friend died aged 45 a year and a half ago from breast cancer. Her husband said just before she died she sat up and said “I’m done now. And it’s all so beautiful and white”.

Thats very sad joules.
My best friend died when she was 36 of ovarian cancer. I was 25. That was the first death that really hit me hard.
During the next 2 years I lost my dad and both my grandmothers.
I realised how cruel life can be from then on really x

Hi. Daffy. Ah yes, the light! It’s said that when we get near the end we see a bright light. I have actually heard people say that during an out of body experiences, where they were being operated on and watched from above what was going on and seeing a wonderful light. They often resented being brought back ‘Why did you bring me back? I felt so happy and content and free of pain’. There have been many recorded such incidents. It just can’t be ‘all in the mind’. The fact that there is no obvious answer is because we are not ‘attuned’ to that wavelength. It happens so often in extreme cases. There are literally hundreds of wavelengths all around us. TV, radio and rays from the sun. Can we see them? No! But do we doubt they are there? Those with the gift of attunement know it’s true, but unfortunately they so often keep quiet because of ridicule.
There was some mention in a post about going to a Spiritualist site where they charged for so called ‘readings’. Never pay for such help when genuine free help is available. I exclude professional counsellors because it’s their living and it takes a lot of time to train properly. But even then we need be wary and ensure they are qualified and are members of a recognised organisation. Anyone can call themselves a Councillor.
Take care all.

Life is cruel Cheryl. I keep telling myself how lucky I was to have mum until she was 70. When my friend died when she was 45. But it’s not about how long you had them for it’s what they meant to you and the huge gaping hole they leave.

1 Like

Jonathan have you read Eben Alexander’s “Proof of Heaven”. He is a neurosurgeon who had a NDE and has written about it. It’s quite fascinating

I saw that on you tube.There are loads of stories about NDE.I hope it’s true.I wouldn’t go so far as to see a spiritualist because I worry they will just tell me what I want to hear but I might consider a Spiritualist church meeting.I would like to know if there is another world out there.

I’d love it to be true as well. I can’t get my head around the words nothing and forever. Where is that place?
The only way I can rationalise things is that I imagine myself going back to the place I was at before I was born. Not sure if that’s a comfort though! I really don’t know. What I do know though is that I want to be alive togther with my mum here and now and not thinking about what else is beyond and how we get there. My thoughts drive me crazy and I honestly think I’m losing my marbles sometimes. I want that huge missing chunk of me back again but I know I can’t have it. So this is what mental torture is like.