Life goes in -only differently

Thank you Pat…yes it’s very hard…I have virtually every gig we ever did on video or audio recording …and I can’t look or listen. Yet it’s all I have left so I want to be able to do it…it’s just like a knife through my heart when I do.

1 Like

Give it time and you will be able to listen to them. I cant listen to Katherine Jenkins jealous of the angels since my gorgeous fantastic wife’s funeral as it was one of her favourite songs. Yet i can listen to anyone else who sings it

Hi UnityMan
How I can relate to how you feel. My husband was also a keen photographer and used a video camera all the time. Now I can’t look at any of those video’s and even bagged them up and they are awaiting to be destroyed. That was how we was and not how we are now… I don’t want my heart to be broken all the time. I try to avoid the words of sad songs and poems also.
I was serching through his files of photographs and video’s on the computer and suddenly there was my husband in our kitchen talking to me. He had done a video of the dog while we was out so we could see if she was alright and it caught him coming into the kitchen with the shopping. I was in shock… I just wasn’t ready and don’t think I am now although I am a few years along this road.
Pat
xx

Hello Martyn
I am so pleased it went well for you and Sue was with you. I think we convince ourselves that we just can’t cope with the unknown and when it happens it does bring us some comfort.
xx

1 Like

received_986046732299062

Photos of my gorgeous fantastic wife sue

1 Like