my eulogy for Jayne

3 days before Jaynes funeral,i found out I wasn’t known to the father who was doing the service.long and short of it I had meeting were I informed him I had been Jaynes partner for nigh on 28 years.its took me ages find the right words to express how much I loved missed and knew Jayne.I could of written a book ,but needed convey my feeling in a very short time.

3 Likes

Hi. Jianye. Words so often don’t mean much but your Eulogy touched me deeply. With a few alterations it would fit my wife Stella. I got a bit emotional when I read it but that’s fine. No problem. It helps a lot to know that someone else feels as you do and my heart goes out to you. The pain of loss can’t be described in words , but we can give homage to a loved one in the way you have. Thank you so much. Blessings. John.

2 Likes

Beautiful,
I loved the words. “Our lives revolved around making each other, as happy as we could.”

1 Like

hi Jonathan
Thank you.I get emotional reading it to.And writing it was no easy task but Jayne was my world.I needed to express my very strong feelings some how.
regards
ian

1 Like

Thank you Daffy.
much appreciated
regards
ian

Dear Ian,
Such beautiful words from the heart, I too like Jonathan feel emotional. Your Jayne was one eck of a lady and you are one eck of a man to express yourself as you have.
Thank you, for sharing your words of love.
Blessings,
Maryx

1 Like