Second year without her

Dear tonia,
I am in tears as I read your beautiful boy’s suffering, no-one, let alone a young boy, should suffer the way Luca did. I am so very sorry that you are in so much emotional pain.
Blessings,
Mary x x

You’re so right- our loss is immense but the loss of the life that Em and Luca should be living is unbearable and unfair. I have to hope there is somewhere so much better beyond this life and that our time on earth is just part of a journey. One day we will be together again - we have to try and be patient. Much love to you xx

1 Like

It is my belief, Karen, there is a better life.
Love to you, x x

Thanks - I Truly hope that’s right!! Love to you too xxx

It is my belief which keeps me going, Karen. I am certain. Take care x x x

Thankyou maryl, Luca never complained and took it well as did hi mates. He should be here with a better future and its so unfair, i yearn for him so bad. love to you all xxxx

1 Like

Love to you tonia, you are a very brave lady. A lovely name for your son. x

I love his name too and really miss using it to call him and him looking at me smiling. He would sometimes creep up behind me and put his arms over my shoulders, its so hard, i am not brave. If it was not for my husband i would not be here. I really am a mess without Luca. Thankyou for your kind words love to you and hug xxxx