Separation grief

J⁶mag66 enjoy he be watching you

1 Like

He’s probably talking with his dad and his mate. Saying, they don’t know what they in for with her around.
I know he will want me to enjoy myself. That’s what I’m going to do. I know life is short. We only have one chance at it.
I will miss him forever. I will love him forever.
I know people will think different things of me, but life goes on. He always told me to enjoy what I had left.
I slowly lost him over 5 years due to the cancer. We had a good life together and I’m going to carry on having a good life, knowing he is egging me on to enjoy the life I have left

2 Likes

Oh i know time flys so quick, i hope you and everyone has a good time🤗

1 Like

Lol awww lol ill say to him your wife is lovely lol hope he heres me in the spirit world lol

1 Like

Oh yes totally, carrying on we with life :mending_heart: as hard as it can be i love your amazing out look on this life we can learn from everyone :mending_heart: helps us grow and understand alot healthy growth

1 Like

He’ll tell you to have another whiskey if you think that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I agree. Losing our loved ones has proved that life is too short. We have to carry on :mending_heart:

1 Like

Mags66 yes life is short but suffering hard to handle

2 Likes

It is hard, but we also have to think, would our loved ones want us to keep suffering with grief or would they want us to carry on and live life the best we can.

I know my hubby would want me to carry on. Doesn’t mean they are not loved any less. Doesn’t mean they will be missed any less. Doesn’t mean they will be forgotten. Just means life is different and we have to adapt.

It is hard. It is miserable. But we will always carry them in our hearts and the memories will always be with us

1 Like

True words

2 Likes