Posted on behalf of Rainbow :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I found myself singing along Rainbowā€¦:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Posted for Maryl with love xx

2 Likes

Thank you Kate much obliged
MM69

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard this song sung by Bos Scaggsā€¦thank you Rainbow :notes::blue_heart::notes:

1 Like

:notes::blue_heart::notes:
5 Likes

Hope you have blue skies today :notes::blue_heart::notes:
2 Likes

:notes::blue_heart::notes:
1 Like

For Caroline Flack and all who love her :blue_heart:
4 Likes

thank you very much Kate

Thank you so much, Kate. I was transported back to Scarborough for a trip down memory lane.:heart_eyes:

This is for my little brother, who passed away 4 years ago, I love him so much, he is more than a brother he is my friend.

4 Likes

I was 76 years old he was 68 years old. A bond was formed when I was allowed to nurse him in the taxi as we brought him home with my mum from hospital. When he was 4 years old, we went into hospital for our tonsils out, I heard him crying in the night, so I took a ribbon from my plait, pulled my bed closer to his and we each held an end each. This gave him some contact with me, he went straight to sleep.::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Mary, that story about the ribbon choked me up :cry: so sad you donā€™t have your Brother anymore. You must have had a very strong bond with him.
That is one of my favourite songs and very apt :heart:

1 Like

This song was playing as I went into the function room with my son & daughter to finalise details of their wonderful Dadā€™s wake :cry: It touched us and was a definite sign he was close by :notes::blue_heart::notes:
5 Likes

Hello hope this link works.
Anyway the song This Womanā€™s Work by Kate Bush reminds me of when mum, then later dad were dying and I was there.
Iā€™m trying to learn to sing it as it helps x
3 Likes

This song says it all about my dad. It was played on the radio a lot, not long after he died. Itā€™s quite upbeat at the end. Itā€™s sad but life goes on.
3 Likes

After a day of challenges it was lovely to wake up to the comforting words of acceptance :notes::blue_heart::notes:
2 Likes

No words to read, just listen :notes::blue_heart::notes:
1 Like

It wThis is for my little brother, who passed away 4 years ago, I love him so much, he is more than a brother he is my friend.

help if I gave the link, I couldnā€™t see for crying.

This photograph was taken at my brotherā€™s surprise birthday party, I am greeting him, his face was red with excitement.
Thinking of you on your birthday, little bruv. x x x

7 Likes