Songs...

Just missing my beautiful husband so much, eve of funeral memories keep me from rest, the wind torments my peace…autumn leaves fall x

5 Likes
1 Like

Someone shared this song with me and I had to share it here as I think it is lovely

1 Like

Sorry, I am having trouble adding the video in here, so adding a link https://youtu.be/XB6yjGVuzVo

3 Likes

This is such a beautiful song. Now it has added meaning. Thank you for this. It’s been just over 16 months - fall was always his favourite season, and oh I miss him so much…

2 Likes

Hi Heather, missing our husbands has become part of us, as in every breath we take. We loved autumn too and used to have a holiday each year around my birthday. How things change as do we. Maybe you are finding a little bit of peace in each day now or at least, are seeking it with a hopeful spirit. I send my warmest wishes from my house to your house xx

3 Likes

Thank you for adding Maroon 5’s ‘Memories ’ sung by a wonderful children’s choir. My husband’s 3rd heavenly birthday is a day away, he left us wonderful memories that are now a comfort :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for adding Maroon 5’s ‘Memories ’ sung by a wonderful children’s choir. My husband’s 3rd heavenly birthday is a day away, he left us wonderful memories that are now a comfort :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for posting this beautiful song by Nana Mouskouri. I remember the first time I heard her. Her voice is so beautiful. Music is finally starting to bring me a little solace. This song has always been special to me…

You are very welcome, Heather.
My late husband and I have been fans of Nana for 50 years, whenever she was appearing we would go and see her. She sings with so much feeling and her beautiful voice soared in the concert halls. I still find it hard to listen to her, it brings back so many happy memories.

2 Likes

Another one for you, Heather_Diane.

1 Like

This lovely song has just popped into my feed, it’s by Joey Clarkson Can I Have This Dance
https://youtu.be/fzgZKC5rOjM

Thank you Richard, certainly brought back memories of dancing on my Dad’s feet, my children and grandchildren dancing on my husband’s feet & also me dancing on my husband’s feet this way. It’s a wonderful experience of trust & love :blue_heart:

1 Like

Heard this on the radio yesterday. Never heard it before…:heart:

The energy never dies :heart:

For the last couple of days I have been put on Furlough, I’m hoping to get back to work next week as I feel very isolated at the moment
This song by Helen Cronoin popped into my head on my afternoon walk

1 Like

That’s a lovely song, Richard. Hope things start to get better for you.x

1 Like

Humankind indeed Richard. Thank you for sharing, it’s a beautiful song. I’ve never heard it before nor heard of Helen Cronin. x

1 Like

Hello bjane, you’ve been missed. :kissing_heart: