Sudden death

Hello there Doreen. I too have no idea what this life holds for me and I’m not particularly going to look for anything. I believe in fate and what will be will be and a life will find me. It has before when I have been a bit lost although nothing like as bad as now. Everything I do my Brian is missing as we did most things together. I think you are already making a big effort by going to Spain, I couldn’t do that and my daughter lives in Spain. So have a good holiday and I feel sure you will do your best. If I feel lost and alone I talk to Brian and ask him for help. Your right take each day as it comes. Good luck Pat xxx

Hi there im so sorry for your loss and reading all the other losses I lost my soulmate of seventeen years on the 24th of October gone so it was six months yesterday I am utterly heartbreakon destroyed such a empty heavy heart panic anxiety doesn’t seem real or right we had seventeen years together met when I was 22 him 23 he passed away in my arms aged 39 three months before his 40th birthday I am so lost can’t comprehnd what has happened and become I keep telling myself he’s at the shops find myself looking around the house for him looking out of the window thinking he will walk up the street i can’t put into words the pain and sadness I feel I cant function we never had much family a self sufficient couple did alot together shopping holidays walks had few friends which were there for initial support but I understand have there own lives im so lost and heartbreakon I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone god forbid to think he was in hospital getting well 6 1 strapping lad doing well with physiotherapy looking forward to getting home for Halloween and the deadly sepsis attacked just because his bed sores weren’t seen to properly we dreamed of growing old together he would be teasing me about me being fourty next month I cant take this pain I can’t see any reason for continuing he was my first love all we ever knew moved in together after three months built a home together doesn’t feel like home so empty and silent jyst wish I could hear his voice again one more cuddle even another kiss on the forehead in the chapel of rest anything I feel soo desperate we had no life insurance when at our age you don’t think so I had to sort out the funeral service flowers everything im so so lost can’t get out if my head the moments before we got rushed to critical care where he fell asleep in my arms the sepsis I’d never heard of his temperature was rocketed hallucinations shaking telling me he couldn’t breathe im still shook at the thought as I held his hand doctors nurses machines all around me breathing masks taking bloods and his eyes looking at me for help I felt useless im so broken I’ll never forget the terror we felt hiw my soulmate has been so cruelly and brutally taken our lives have been robbed take care of yourselves

My husband had a catastrophic bleed with me by his side, hospital failed him, me and our family by not preparing us and not coming to my aid when I ran out of room in a distressed state. He passed away in minutes. It’s the saddest part of losing him, we were told it was terminal cancer but hoped we’d get him home to have precious time with him, but was not to be, died 2 weeks after diagnosis. I lodged formal complaint and it was upheld with a commitment for improved end of life care training given by trust. At first that success helped but it’s still a difficult memory. Early days, 13 months have passed. But our good memories are starting to be a comfort where before I struggled to accept that I couldn’t make more with my soulmate. Life has dealt us the most emotional & physical blow possible but if we allow healing we’ll survive.
Much love to you all
Sandra

Hi there im so sorry for your loss and reading all the other tragic losses I am utterly heartbreakon destroyed I lost my soulmate of seventeen years on 24th October gone so it was six months Wednesday 24th of April I’m heartbreakon my future hopes and dreams have been stolen from me I was 22 when we met he was 23 we had seventeen years together I’m so lost my heart is broken I cant function anymore every day is getting worse he only went in with liver problems he was in hospital for seven weeks getting ready to come home doing well at physiotherapy then the dreaded sepsis attacked all because they wouldn’t see to his bed sores more I’m so heartbreakon he was my first love we moved in after three months together built a home together doesn’t feel like home so empty and silent I just keep telling myself he’s at the shops find myself looking around the house for him looking out of the window thinking he will walk up the street I can’t put up with this sorrow any longer can’t get the image of him shaking violently temperature rocketed shaking so bad hallucinations couldn’t breathe doctors nurses machines all around me all I could do was hold his hand fighting back my tears as he looked at me for help im traumatised we got rushed to critical care within a day and a half he fell asleep in my arms three months before his 40th birthday which would have been January I would not wish this on anyone I haven’t been able to even turn the television on since October just can’t believe what has happened we dreamed of hitting our fourtys and growing old together everything my life has been stolen im in utter turmoil no words can describe the pain I just want my soulmate back in my arms to watch my handsome well built 6 foot 1 man nearly skin and bone im destroyed mentally and physically people say time will heal it won’t we were a self sufficient couple did everything together from shopping and gardening to walks holidays it’s all gone the pains so unbearable I cant breathe at times I just want it all to be over I’ll be fourty next month he’d be teasing me about how far we’ve come I cant take much more of this nightmare on earth take care of yourself