Wanting to get a dog.

You are so right dogs do make things better. Walking with a dog is a wonderful pass time. I know now that I must get a new dog to love and cuddle. I think your puppies sound wonderful do let us see some pictures.

1 Like

Many congratulations on the birthday of little Peter. He will take forward the memory and the DNA that is you and Peter for many decades. Your man will live for ever in the faces, minds and bodies of your grand children. You and he started this new line of people and that is surely the very essence of life. I am not religious quite the reverse but I believe in people, families and the circle of life and death.

Hi everyone
My husband passed away on the 26 th November and my kids are all living there lives now as it should be so I’ve decided to get a dog at the end of the month .
We used to have a wee dog who died 12 years ago for me it’s the silence in the house that is so overwhelming I feel I need something that will make me go out and to look after company for me I hope it will help .
Lily

Getting a dog is a great thing to do takes your mind off yourself whilst giving love and taking good care of an animal is a gift get a dog I say I got one as I was overwhelmed by sadness and the empty feeling the dog has helped fill that void xxx