10 months on.....

It’s been 10 month since my son took his own life, I still feel as numb today as I did on 11/11/2017. No-one seems to want to talk to me about Scott anymore it’s like he never existed!! There’s days I want to just give up & be with him, if it wasn’t for my 2 other boys I don’t think I’d still be here. I’m desperately trying to find a coping mechanism but nothing is helping! It’s coming up to Scott’s 1st memory of his passing how do I get through these next weeks alone?

So sorry for your loss. I don’t have any answers I’m afraid. Just wanted you to know I feel your pain. I’m only 5 months in…i still can’t talk about losing my beautiful son without breaking down. Luckily like you I have other children I need to care of. Xxx

My Son took his life 7 months ago he was 15. Today is his 16th birthday and the pain is awful. I too have the same feelings of some days not wanting to be here. I have 4 other children but losing one of them has shattered my world. 7 months in and the inquest into his death is still not final. It is very hard to accept. However what I focus on is how proud I am of him and that no matter what I will always have him in my heart.

Dear Pauline,
My heart goes out to you.
My beautiful daughter took her own life on February 1st. A friend said to me ‘you may be having a very bad day but tomorrow may be better’. That did help me on my worst days.
This is such an amazing site where people are so thoughtful. We have all been through such sad times losing our beautiful children and so have a deeper understanding of each other so try and keep posting.
What was Scott like? I would like to hear about him. How old was he?
Sending you big hugs xxx