This evening I lit this candle for my wonderful husband Paul.
I miss you every single day, I always will.
I love you, I always will.
You should still be here, enjoying life and being the gentle, lovely caring man loved and missed by so many ![]()
xx
This evening I lit this candle for my wonderful husband Paul.
I miss you every single day, I always will.
I love you, I always will.
You should still be here, enjoying life and being the gentle, lovely caring man loved and missed by so many ![]()
xx
This evening I lit this candle for other much missed loved ones.
Please view it as lit for those beloved ones you miss and mourn.
This evening I lit this candle for those struggling with life’s problems, grief and loneliness.
Please view it as lit for you, your family, friends, acquaintances and colleagues.
Thank you as always RoseGarden,
I hope you are ok.
Take care.
RoseGarden, thank you so much for the candles, you are so kind.Take care.
@RoseGarden
Thank you for the candles
Always appreciate them you are thoughtful and kind
As always thank you ![]()
Thank you xx
Thank you ![]()
Thank you RoseGarden for the candles. It means a lot.