18 month later

Lost my partner in September 2019 after a very short battle with cervical cancer thought was doing ok but really struggled lately just miss her so much and always thinking why so soon was diagnosed in April lost her sept 16th got 2 children aged 15 and 13 to keep me going but wondering why hitting me so bad now

I’m really sorry to hear about your partner @Beverley025, you’ve been so brave reaching out to us all.

I’m hearing this was all quite sudden which sounds really hard to be going through. It’s understandable to hear how you’re feeling. Grief can comes in waves and it can affect everyone differently. Sometimes it can take a bit of time for this all to process before we start feeling the pain of loss. Are you receiving much support at the moment outside of the community?

Keep reaching out to us anytime, we’re always here for you :slight_smile:

Hi thankyou yeah was sudden about 5 month in total which bev spent most in hospital i was there day after day and just feel so lost at first I tried to carry on has you do especially with been male thought it what I had to do but had to ask for help something I glad I did but I’ve got help from outside thankyou but also nice to know others are there

1 Like

Beverly 025 you are with friends here you may not no them but thay all no how hard it is to carry on. I lost my partner to cancer July 19 I miss him every day you put on a mask every day and go out in to the world. It’s a struggle more so now with the lock down we have to try and be kind and hope things get getting keep posting there is someone always here when you are take care

1 Like

Cj13 thankyou so much for the kind words and you are so right about facing the world with a brave face while feeling like you want to scream so sorry to hear about your partner it is definitely the worst thing I’ve ever had to deal with but try to remain strong for the children once again thankyou and you take care too.