18 years on

I’m still struggling with the loss of my son who would have been 18 this year. He was 6 months old when he died.

Shelley, this is horrible for you, over 17 years which is long time but I can appreciate how it only feels like yesterday and with the birthday coming soon, it’s not really surprising that you are struggling. There are website that deal with child bereavement, the one I know is the good grief trust but there are others. It’s become more difficult as time goes on but Cruse will also help and I know personally just how grief comes and bites you in particularly when you don’t expect it. See how things go but there are many on here who have lost a child/baby and grief never leaves you no matter who has gone. My heart goes out to you but please read others post, I have looked for others in the same circumstances as your self but failed. I can only imagine how you feel because we have two sons but just now I feel thankful that I still have them. Bless you and please take care of yourself.Sxxx

Hi Shelley
Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby boy
I think through time ihe greif is something we kinda learn to live with
But anniversaries can be so difficult & christmas
Take care hope you are ik
Bless you xx❤️