2/3 hours sleep a night

Does anyone else really struggle to get to sleep and then when you do, struggle to stay asleep? I’ve been getting so little sleep that I feel delirious. Im scared that this could lead to just crashing and burning

3 Likes

Hi
Yes, I know that feeling well. I find sleep very difficult these days. I try to listen to audio books to help, sometimes they work, sometimes not.

2 Likes

Dear @Diadhuit
Lack of sleep and struggling to stay asleep is something I am also experiencing, it is very difficult.
Have you considered talking with your GP? I was recently prescribed sleeping tablets, but have yet to take any, though my anxiety about going to bed and trying to sleep has eased just by having them there on standby.
@Malc39200 audio books sounds like a good idea to maybe try. I also listen to the radio, not music but a talk station which sometimes helps.
Nighttime is when my mind starts to do somersaults, scenarios and conversations replay.
Please take care @Diadhuit xx

1 Like

@Diadhuit . l sleep in 2-3 hour fits & starts. Ranging from 3pm through to 3am. this morning l was up at 2.30am, so it will be early to bed for me again, usually after lve eaten. l use rescue remedy to calm me down enuf to let me drift off.

1 Like