2 misscaraiges

Since may I’ve had 2 misscaraiges and after all my previous trauma. I really cannot cope. Being a mum is all I ever want to be. And this has practically finished me off.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m broken.

Hello LindseyJo,

Welcome to the Sue Ryder community and I’m very pleased that you have found us here.

I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriages after experiencing such terrible trauma. It sounds as though things are very tough for you at the moment.

I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling

Take care,

Susannah

Online Community team

1 Like

Hey Lindsey,

I am currently going through the same thing and even though I cannot give you any advice because I feel exactly the same. I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone. You have got this. If you ever need anyone to speak to I am here!

Stay strong x

1 Like

Hello @Lindseyjo and @sabrinajadexo,

I’m so sorry to read about what you are both going through and the understandable heartache you are feeling. As @sabrinajadexo has said, please know you are not alone - there is help and support out there for you.

You may wish to visit the following websites and/or seek support from:

• Tommy’s have a section on their website dedicated to miscarriage information and support.

• The Miscarriage Association offers support and information to anyone affected by the loss of a baby in pregnancy - their services include a pregnancy loss helpline, live chat service and information leaflets.

Thank you for bravely sharing how you are feeling and for asking for/offering support - please keep reaching out and please do seek the support you both need.

Take care,
Megan

3 Likes

Thank you x

Just getting worse as the weeks go on xx