2 yers on

Been awake since 3 o clock as usual, another long long day alone, am thinking of having another go at getting out, but don’t want to end up in hospital like last time, I just can’t go on. How do others get by when they lose their loved one? It is unbearable and getting worse. No words to describe the never ending pain

2 Likes

Hi I lost my lovely husband 2yrs ago and I also feel worse this yr than last 1 step forward 5 steps back that’s how it feels for me honestly you are not alone I don’t like this life without him it feels so pointless sometimes I wish he was here to share it with me xxx thanks for listening xx

1 Like

The dark nights coming up make things even worse. Shut the door, pull the blinds and … nothing. The thought of Christmas coming up is horrendous as my Wife loved it so much. Drinking a whiskey already as into my 3rd year alone I now know for certain what lies ahead… and it ain’t good! Would like to be more positive but we are all in an exclusive club that we didn’t ask to be in… and only members know what it is like. Take care everyone and if you get the slightest bit of joy from someone or something make sure you take it x