20 months and counting

Today makes it 20 months not 18 months like i thought just shows ive still got brain fog ive lost 2 months today is also my sons 43 birthday i sent him a card as unfortuntly we are not getting on just now but hopefully time will sort that out but thething i am scared of is growing old alone being completly alone instead of what i hoped for to grow old with ian my hubby plus best freind

7 Likes

Hi Allison I’m. Sorry for your loss it’s still early days for you..It’s 3 years for me and someone told me the other day it’s early days for me grief has no time limit everyone of us are different . Sometimes I’m hard on myself and think I should be stronger than this but losing your soul mate is the hardest pain I’ve ever had .I too dread getting older and been totally on my own but I think there’s a lot of us who feels excacly the same I hope you have support and I’m sure you and your son will be OK Take care .

3 Likes