27th September candles

Tonight I lit this candle for my darling husband Paul.

I was so very, very blessed to be your wife, I will always feel that way.

Today I read something I wish to paraphrase.

There is a space in my heart that belongs only to you.

But it isn’t a space, it’s everything.

This is a loss I will carry for the rest of my life.

I love you Paul with all my heart :heart::heart: xx

4 Likes

Tonight I lit this candle for other much missed loved ones.

Please view it as lit for those beloved ones you miss and mourn.

4 Likes

This evening I lit this candle for those struggling with life’s problems, grief and loneliness.

Please view it as lit for you, your family, friends, acquaintances and colleagues.

4 Likes

Thanks @RoseGarden
Appreciated as always

2 Likes

Thank you Rosegarden for your lovely candles.They mean a lot to me.You are so kind.

Take care.

2 Likes

Thank you as always RoseGarden.

I hope you are ok.

Take care.

2 Likes