3 all in one

Hello,
This is my first post and felt like it was time I needed someone to talk to. I lost one of my best friends to suicide in November, one of my closest friends I’ve known for a long time in March from murder and my grandad a week later from dementia. It’s been a really tough time and I’m found myself even when it got to my grandad, really numb to the situation and the thought of death. It’s got to the point now where I couldn’t get upset because it became almost like a regular thing and I can’t cry and I feel like I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown. I have this nausea and this horrible lightheaded feeling like I need to just cry and I can’t. We also found out my cat of 13 years has heart disease and it just feels like this is a normal thing for me now and it shouldn’t be.
I’m also sorry to everyone else having to speak to people, it’s such a hard thing and something I wish I didn’t have to experience at 18.

Hi your going through a lot and possible your in shock with everything that’s happened your very young and experiencing these tragedies at such an age is horrible. We all grieve in different ways I constantly cry feel like I’m going mad my husband passed 4 months ago my children are 26 and 24. My son does not cry he needs to my daughter gets angry emotions are a roller coaster please talk to a counsellor if you can don’t bottle things up xx

I’m so sorry you have had to go through that. It’s such an awful time and I didn’t realise how bad it was until I’ve gone through it myself. I wish I could cry but it just won’t come out and I had a counsellor but she wasn’t much help so I thought people’s personal experiences may help more,
Thank you for replying x

Hello Melisa May, I am so sorry for all that you’ve suffered. What a terrible time. If you feel the need to talk then you talk away; there’s always somebody ready to listen on this forum. Sur Ryder also offer counselling and although I haven’t used it myself I know people on here have spoken very highly of it. Perhaps worth a try for you. Take care. Sending love and hugs. xx

Kate can you please play Andy Grammer-im am yours x​:broken_heart::cry::broken_heart::cry: