6 months

So at 19.35 it will be 6 months since I last saw my beautiful husband :disappointed:
I miss every single hour of every single day x

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for the loss of your Husband :frowning: My thoughts are with you during this time as I can assume this is your first Christmas since losing him, itā€™s going to be such a painful Christmas for a lot of us this year so just know you are not alone and he will always be by your side I am sure :heartbeat:

1 Like

Dear @MrsT1,
I feel every ounce of the pain in your heart and mind. My wife left me suddenly 22 weeks ago yesterday, and I miss her every minute of every day. :broken_heart: :cry:

1 Like

Youā€™ve come this far. Stay strong if possible. Tomorrow will be just one more miserable day like all the others, but youā€™ve survived this far. We know that any improvements in our emotional state will be miniscule and slow, but forward us the only way to go and despite the difficulties you will get there.
Anyway I hope Iā€™m right because I am on the same journey and I know how difficult it is.
I am so sorry for the loss of your lovely husband.

1 Like

Hello. I am nearly at the same point as you, having lost my shining star in June, so I know how you feel. It is hell on earth, not helped by the ā€˜joyā€™ of the Christmas festivities. I am so sick of all those happy, happy tv adverts and just want it all to be over.
So I am with you, and somehow, with the help of this site, we will make it and come out the other side. Stay strong. X

3 Likes

Thank you x I am so so very unhappy :disappointed: my kids now try not to talk about it but itā€™s all too consuming to me x
I want him back, want him here :pensive::broken_heart:

1 Like

I know my love. I feel exactly the same. Take deep breaths, and hang in there. I am trying to sent you strength virtually, but I donā€™t know if it will work.
We are all in this pit of despair, and we have to cope. The alternative is too awful to contemplate.
Thinking of you and sending love x

2 Likes

@AnnR you too xx take care, much love x

Thank you x

1 Like

Itā€™s all too muchā€¦ unbearable and just when it seems the worst possible (well the worst happened) somehow it gets worseā€¦ I donā€™t know how but it does. I am on my knees these last days too. Please can something help us all xx Love to all of you, especially @MrsT1

1 Like

You are so right. I for one, feel worse now than I did on the day Tony died. I have no idea why or how that is, because I was beside myself on the day itself.
I too, have asked for help from ā€˜up thereā€™ but then it occurred to me that it was ā€˜up thereā€™ that decided to take him, so that wonā€™t be much help! I have no answer except to take each sad day as it comes and hope for the best. Hopefully, it will get no worse.
We have got to be strong, and live our lives for those we have lost.
With love and empathy,
Ann x

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry if this offends (and chances of me going ā€œup thereā€ are slim to none if it exists) but if I do get up there Iā€™ll be giving a punch in the arse to all who made this happen. I can only hope I get there sooner rather than later whilst I still have some fight left in me.

Yes we keep existing, hoping for what I donā€™t know but trapped by love for others and not wanting them to feel how we are.

Thank you Ann, I am trying to get stronger. I just donā€™t think I can do this but have to regardless I know as the option to rewind and get our husbands back appears to be out of order. With love xx

Bless you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: