6 years on and i'm still finding it hard dealing with the loss of mum and dad

I lost my dad in September 2010 then my mum in January 2011. They were not old, my mum was still working, they were living and then they were gone. My dad died the day he was due to be discharged from hospital, he was well enough to go home I had spoken to him just a few days before and then he was just gone, just like that. My mum had gone for a walk and came home with a headache she went to hospital and that was the last time I saw her. 6 years later I still feel as if they were taken yesterday. I thought time was meant to be a healer. I miss them so much. And i’m angry, i’m angry at them for leaving me alone. I know thats selfish but I can’t help it I feel as if we still have so much to resolve, I just wasn’t ready for them to go. How do I move on? How do I have some peace?

Hi Emma
I lost my Mum 14 weeks ago and my Dad 12 years ago, these past 14 weeks I’ve experienced lots of feelings of pain and despair. I’m sorry to hear that 6 years later you still feel this way. Like you I’m angry, I have a lot of other things going on with my family, my oldest brother who I looked up too stopped speaking to us 1 week after mum was buried.
She lived in his house and already he’s renting it out, it’s next door to me!
I got 2 weeks to remove her clothes after a month the house was erased from her memory and I’m finding that hard to deal with.

I have never experienced pain like this before and I want it all to go away. I hate waking up everyday.

I’m here opus you ever need to talk. Poppy xx