8 months 💔

It’s 8months and 9 days since my soulmate passed, today I am in shreds. I’m feeling ill, and I’m missing him so much, all I want to do is die and be with him. I am tired of this life and it’s only because of my daughters that I’m not going to to do anything, I know they would be devastated. I’m not sure why I am writing this but I just need to get it off my chest. I just read a post by someone who said that they had found a new love but I can’t ever imagine that I could find anyone and I honestly don’t want to I just want my Chris back and I know that can never happen

4 Likes

This is the best place to share your feelings Annde We are all going through it and share similar feelings. No one else will fully understand unless they are going through it.
I share many of your thought’s and don’t often see the point of being here.
It helps me to visit here and type my thoughts and hope it helps you too x

1 Like

Same here, up and down several times a day. I would have joined Steve on the day he died but I couldn’t put my daughter through that, she is the only reason I’m still here.

1 Like

You are all feeling the same as me, totslly wretched, don’t know how to carry on and don’t really want to.
I’m the same, my children aGrandchildren would be devastated.
It really helps to visit and write my thoughts, knowing everyone here understands
I’m glad for anyone who can find a new love and move on, especially the young ones. But I know I dont want anyone else
ever.

1 Like

My Husband died of cancer on the 16th of march this year and im apserlutly deverstated, i cry all the time and most of the time i feel like im going to have a nervous break down. I dont know how to cope anymore,he was my soul mate, im disabled and on oxygen .

1 Like

Oh Ozzie I’m so sorry for your loss
Please be assured you’ve come to the right community. We are all here for each other with love and support.
I feel exactly the same as you. I’ts 6 weeks since I lost the love of my life after 42 years together and I still feel devastated but somehow I’m still here and still going on. Its the hardest thing I’ve ever done but I have to do it.
You don’t say if you have family or friends to support you. I hope you do. Please take any help you can get.
Please keep posting your thoughts and feelings. It does help
Always here for you
Love and hugs
Liz x x