A chart

I lost my 27 year old son there saying they can’t find out what happened to him I just known what to do anymore I don’t feel ready for work and seeing people but you can’t live on sick pay it was a shock when we found him just didn’t expect it at all now my house is so quiet :broken_heart::broken_heart:

3 Likes

Hello Vicki221

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread. I’m so sorry to hear about your son. It sounds like it’s been a real shock, and not knowing what has happened must be very distressing. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through, and the community is here for you.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

You might also want to reach out to The Compassionate Friends who provide support for families who have lost a child of any age.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care, Rhi

I completely understand, I’m lost & broken without my son. I’m so sorry :broken_heart:

1 Like

It hurts so much and I’m sorry for your loss to don’t think anymore knows how we feel

1 Like

Hi vicki i understand im so sorry for your loss . I lost my son 2021 he was just 25 four months he was gone . This life dont make sense . I want to say it gets better but it hurts so bad we have to learn to live this new cruel life .just remember his always in your heart pocket xxx

1 Like