A cure for loneliness

I’m now thinking I need a partner for the future. I had a few looks from a girl in Tescos. But been suffering from back pain and this girl was another woman with a child. I feel I need more support and someone in my life and want; t to be natural. Finished with the internet regards that.

2 Likes

Hi @Keith68

That’s good that you want to meet someone. If you put it out in to the universe that your open to a new connection it will come but you need to get yourself out and about, no one’s going to come knocking at your door :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The best of luck to you x

problem at the moment is struggling with my back a little at the moment.

1 Like

Hi @Keith68

How are you struggling? Does it stop you doing things? X

Things have slowed down for me, then I’m still missing mum and finding hard for me regards cost of living.

@Keith68

Aww it’s awful isn’t it. You’ll always miss your mum. You just need to find away to carry on as hard as that may be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How old are you? Do you work for yourself? X

Does it get better the question asks?
Not a simple answer in my case.
19 months later and a widow.
Not crying every day
But feeling low mood and anxious but not as jumpy as I was. No less lonely than at first. Cat is still here. I am more used to it now. Motivation is not higher but different.
Was motivated strong to do gardening at first as only thing that helped but not so much now. Have I carved out a new life yet? No. Have I met anyone else? no. Have I learnt to cope with more things ? Slightly. What has changed? Go to things on my own and trying to develop a thicker skin. If it isn’t great well take my kit and read a book, knit, look on phone, say gave to stick it a bit to see. Give it a chance.

3 Likes