A STORY

This may not be funny to some but it is an illustration of how we can fool ourselves and get worried over nothing.
I put my glasses on the other day and my right eye was out of focus. ‘That’s it. Stroke’ !!! It was awful. I must confess I did panic. The harder I tried to look the worse it got. Yeah, you guessed it. :nerd_face: One of the lens had fallen out!!! Was I relieved. Now I admit I am of a nervous disposition, so it will happen, but I imagined my wife falling about laughing. She would have done if she were here. She was just the opposite to me. Blessings to all. John.

8 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I’m laughing John…

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Blessings from me too, John.

Reminds me of walking the beach in the Dominican with my husband, turned to him and noticed one of a lenses on his sunglasses had fallen off…and he didn’t realise it…but amazingly we walked back and in amongst seaweed, shells and pebbles we saw it. Brought it home and got it out back in at options :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is funny John :joy: I can sympathize. One morning I woke up and put on my glasses thinking oh dear I must have developed cataracts overnight only to discover my little dog had licked all the lenses :roll_eyes: leaving a smeary film all over them :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi John, I must admit you have made me smile, Sorry, I know I shouldn’t but I do have a warped sense of humour. At least you have unintentionally cheered us up.
I hope your blood pressure has come down!!!
Pat xxxx

2 Likes

I remember once my husband rang me on my mobile whilst I was at work. I used to have 2 work mobile phones plus my own personal one. Anyway, I was talking away to him and then I said oh no my phone has gone missing. He went very quiet. Then I realised I was talking to him on it. He later sent me a message, found your phone yet. Still makes me giggle. Bless him such a patient gentle man

2 Likes

Hi and how many of us have been searching the house out for our reading glasses and we have them on already or have put them on our head while we do something else. Senior moments is my excuse.

1 Like

Mine too, Andy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like