A wobbly start

I am having a wobbly start today. Woke at 4 with my daughter screaming. I was not very patient with her, to my shame. She has learning difficulties. Several hours of trying to get her into a mood suitable to go to her day centre.
Then a ceiling bulb went off, found a spare and got a stepladder out but still can’t reach. In spite of the ‘Willow’ name, I am actually 4 ft. 10 ins!
Then I broke something and managed to superglue the IPad to the table.
I think I had better sit on my hands for the rest of the day.
Just everything getting on top of me, but I keep crying, even though they are only little things, they are all reminders that Jeremy would have sorted everything out, and he would have done it properly. I feel so bloody miserable and inadequate. Sorry to whine.
Xx

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean Willow, we have to do everything now and it seems so so unfair because we didn’t choose it.
I too am dangerous with super glue…I manged to glue a pair of tweezers to my fingers once… :slight_smile:

I know, it’s the small stuff that gets to you. But not inadequate; think how far you’ve come already, and how brave you’ve been. Just getting through each day deserves a medal, especially when caring for your daughter as well.

1 Like