Afraid

Not sure. I’m new to the site. I have written a short account of what stage I’m at.
My beautiful daughter is at end of life, as in days away. I’m afraid she will leave when I’m not there.
I spent as much time as I can, she is mainly in a drugged unconscious state.
I don’t want her to be alone and frightened. I don’t want us not to say proper good bye.

1 Like

Hi Tunafi I a so sorrry for what you are going through.I totally understand my lovely son passed away in March last year.I was told that he would pass it was a total shock he only went into hospital for help with his breathing.He too was sleeping I was allowed to stay over at hospital and was with him at the end.To be waiting for your child to die is in unbearble .I so hope you are there at the end with your beloved daughter.My heart goes out to you lots of love and hugs Marg xxxx

1 Like

Dear Tunafi, I am so sorry you are in this very sad situation. I lost my darling daughter but in very different circumstances and I was not there with her at the end as it was so sudden. I have made peace with that and I feel that she is now at peace. I am sure you have spoken to the medical professionals who are looking after your precious girl and they will help. I also hope that someone who has been in your position will reach out to you.
I am thinking of you and sending you lots of love xxx