Alone

I feel alone I have no friends to talk to or to be open with finding it hard to loose such a good person I’m gonna be lost without him life not fair xnone if his family want me any more they don’t even like me which is so awkward I’m breaking up inside it’s hurting so much

6 Likes

Dear @Pammy1

I am sorry to hear that you feel alone and for your loss.

One of the most difficult parts of a bereavement can be the feelings of loneliness that comes with it, nothing can prepare you for it.

Sue Ryder has a Grief Self-Help Service that contains useful information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief, explore your emotions and feelings and hear from others experiencing grief. When you are ready, it would be worth taking a look at.

Cruse Bereavement have advice on how to cope with the Loneliness . It would be worth having a read to see how it can help you.

If you type in the search bar Loneliness you can connect with members here who have experienced and been in the same position as yourself.

You can chat to the Samaritans for free on 116 123 at any time. They are a confidential service available 24/7.

I do hope the above will be of help to you. Please continue to reach out and take care of yourself.

Pepsi

1 Like

Oh thank u pepsi IL have a look soon thank u so much x

1 Like

Dear Pammy, I’m so sorry for your loss. Can you talk a bit on here perhaps? It’s a good place to come when you feel there’s no one else you can talk to. There are lots of people here who’ve lost loved ones, who understand and want to support each other. Be gentle with yourself. Hugs xx

2 Likes

i am sorry for your loss and that you are on your own . I know grief and being on my own its hard to cope . You can do all the right things like memory books , garden in memory ,but people need people . Its only human . Have you thought of phoning the British Red cross You can talk to someone about your problems on their phone line free phone 08081963651 . Check their website out its quite good and talks about loneliness. it has videos and short activities to help understand being on your own and peoples well being. One heading is : Coping with change and loss in relationship . It might help and you can have a proper conversation hear another human voice on phone line , Maybe it could help
keep posting here