Alone

I feel so alone and can’t stop crying she has only been gone 2 weeks

3 Likes

Oh Ron. I been crying for the last 18 months. I wish I had better news. Grief is a long hard road to travel but it does make more sense being on here. It strangely gives me comfort knowing others feel as dreadful as I do. It also makes sense of the feelings I’m getting. Take care. Keep posting. Sendin hugs xx

4 Likes

Thank for the hugs I could hug anybody just to make me feel I say goodbye to Jane my wife on the 9th November next week it so hard I just need a hug my children have all grown up and I am alone at night witch is so hard xx

2 Likes

Dear @1954.ron the loneliness is so difficult especially so now the dark nights are upon us. I lost Mike in June and it’s incredibly hard not to cry. I can’t make things better for you but I can send you a hug and send lots of love as you go through this awful time.
Jen x

1 Like

My husband was called Ron. I still remember the funeral as if it was yesterday. Somehow I managed to hold it together in the day. Three months later it was an entirely different story. Family and “friends”stopped visiting or went back to work and the silence hit me. I just fell apart. Life is … I don’t know what life is I’m just existing at the moment. I go day by day and if really bad hour by hour. Take care. Sending hugs x

3 Likes

Am so sorry Ron for your loss, but you are not alone , we are all here in the boat.
There’s always someone hear that you can talk too who will understand what your going through.
I lost my mum last year
and still cry. Everyones grief is different, we all cope in different ways, but please don’t feel you are alone.

1 Like

I agree the loneliness is awful. Even in a roomful of people, I feel alone. Part of me went when Pete passed. I have good family and friends but they all have their lives to get on with and they’re all part of a couple. Yes, I’m included in outings and get togethers, as Pete and I used to be, but my rock is no longer there and I’m lost in my own world. Things go on around me, I feel like I’m in a bubble. I used to be quite outgoing, but now I don’t feel I have anything to contribute.

3 Likes