Alone

It’s been 6 months now since I lost my mum.I get good days where I cope really well, then I get days where all I want to do is curl up in a ball and lock myself away. I believe in the spiritual world and my mum said she would visit but she doesn’t, my nan visits often. Mum never comes.
My sister is being selfish with mum’s ashes she is younger than me and thinks she’s the only one who deserves them anyone touches them and she goes off the deep end.
I feel alone in my grief, I don’t have any real friends at work I’m on my own alot, if you saw me you would think I’m ok and don’t have a care but inside I’m just a child that wants her mum and feel so lost and alone.
I am starting my own business that keeps me busy as well as working full time.
It so hard to put into words how I truly feel

4 Likes

Hi @Janlou69 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

Good morning @Janlou69

Sorry for you loss :heart:

Your mum will come to you when she can. Depending how old her soul is. The older the soul the more experance they have. It can take a lot of time for loved ones to visit us. Also if we are consumed by grief it makes it more difficult for spirits to connect to us. Before you go to sleep ask your mum to visit you in your dreams, apparently during sleep spirits can connect to us better.

Maybe talk to your sister about sharing your mum’s ashes if that’s what you want, you could make a keepsake jewellery from them. If it’s difficult maybe send a text explaining how you are feeling and why you need them. Just remember your sister is grieving and may not be able to think rationaly. We all handle grief differently.

I totally understand how you are feeling, it’s heartbreaking.

Keep reaching out on here, people will support you :blush:

Be kind to yourself. Sending love and hugs.

Xx

1 Like