Andys Man Club

Since losing my partner 4 month ago this site and Andy’s Man Club have been a huge support.

I’m a bloke of a certain age. Who’s upbringing was very much not to talk/display emotions.

Andys man club has been an eye opener at how wrong this outlook on life is.

So for any men reading this who may be quietly struggling I’d encourage them to give it a go. You’ve nothing to lose!

They run clubs up and down the country (UK) every Monday night at 7pm, not bank holidays.

A quick Google will take you to there website where you can find a local club.

You may decide it’s not for you. I was very nervous on my first visit. Made very welcome, there’s no pressure to share anything and I’ve certainly encountered no judgement.

I’d even encourage men to go if they are not quietly struggling. It’s an eye opener and incredibly heart warming.

I wish I had gone a lot sooner.

7 Likes

Dear @Twoflower

Thank you for sharing your post. It is lovely to hear that Andy’s Man Club has been such a source of support for you, especially at such a difficult time. Hopefully your post may encourage someone else who is struggling to take their first step too.

Take care,

Peppers

2 Likes