Angel

Last year Jim brought me a Pandora bracelet for Xmas he said he would buy me a charm every year to put on it. So yesterday I went to Pandora and brought a angel charm and one with a pair of angel wings in his memory I will go up cemetery later and tell him I kept his promise for him . Must admit I nearly cryed in shop but managed to hold it together it looks so beautiful on bracelet.

12 Likes

That’s a lovely token Misprint. I admire your courage for going to the shop. I can imagine the lovely pieces bring great comfort x

1 Like

Well done you. I hope you get great comfort from your bracelet and charms. :heart:

I have a Nomination bracelet which David bought me as a birthday present a few years ago and I have lots of links representing David and the life and love we shared. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My bracelet is full now and I love it. xx

2 Likes

Aww Misprint,my husband bought me a pandora bracelet for my birthday in July,Steve said the same to me,heartbreaking, I to have bought an angel wings charm,just ordered another charm hands holding
What a lovely coincidence

Christine x

2 Likes

Aw that is so brave! I wish he could have kept his wish for you. Xx

2 Likes

Hi Christine I haven’t seen the one handing hands have to look out for it sounds beautiful
Let’s hope we get some comfort in wearing our bracelets x

2 Likes

Misprint I will let you know what it’s like when it arrives I bought it on line not ready for shops yet,I know I will break down it’s hard isn’t it
Just keep looking for anything to remind me of Steve,I’ve had an horrendous day today miss him so much

Take care

Christine x

2 Likes

Chris as Xmas gets nearer I’m getting more upset. Just been in his shed to get bin bags and seeing his stuff in there started me off everything seems such a struggle. Today I got an angel ornament sitting on two open hands put it near his photo I feel so overwhelmed with all this grief… Xmas day is going to be so hard wish I could just stay in bed till its over

2 Likes

Misprint,your right it is overwhelming,dreading Christmas without Steve, you seem to be doing the same as me I also keep looking for things to buy,like angels,anything to make me feel closer in some way toSteve,hard to believe we won’t see our loved ones again,I just pray there is something after and he comes for me
Totally broken,glad we can talk on here

Christine x

1 Like

My angel

3 Likes

Beautiful x

2 Likes

Christine just been watching videos of Jim opening his Xmas presents last year didn’t know it would be our last I’m in bits now why does life have to be so cruel :cry::cry:

2 Likes

I don’t know,we shouldn’t have to suffer like this just because we loved our husbands so much,today has been particularly heartbreaking miss Steve so much,
hard to carry on for us
Look after yourself

Christine x

2 Likes

What a wonderful way 2 remember yr husband.

2 Likes