Anger

I’ve been feeling a lot of anger over last few weeks I thought I had got passed this stage,my wife passed away November 21 after long illness,I am still as heart broken as I was that day but on the anniversary of her passing her best friend Debbie then passed away I still can’t believe I’m writing this,my wife Marie was 47 and Debbie was just 35,what terrible things did they do to deserve such short lives ? Why was they made to suffer from bad health throughout their lives ?They both had hearts of gold and would do anything for anyone.im really struggling to find answers can’t sleep at all now
Peter

3 Likes

Hello @PeterT1, I am so sorry for the loss of your wife Marie. It’s understandable that the death of her best friend might bring those feelings of anger to the surface again. Feelings of anger are very common in grief.

Most of our members have experienced the loss of a loved one and understand some of what you’re going through. I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share our Grief Guide page on Dealing with anger with you. It may give you some comfort or help you to understand more of what you are feeling right now.

Please do keep reaching out - you are not alone.

Seaneen

1 Like