Angry

I was with my partner 20 minutes before he died wtf happened in the time we were apart, he was and is my everything, i want to break every day but cant as im a mum

So sorry for your loss. I spoke with my husband 5 hours before he died and all was well so I understand. This is the toughest thing I have ever been through. We have to take one day at a time. Hopefully this site helps you. Hugs to you.

1 Like

I lost my son in 2017, my daughter’s dad 2021 life is bs at times

I keep saying this ‘why is life so hard?? All of the deaths it’s just so unfair. All I can think of is ‘love’ that is why we have grief it is the love we have for our family and that is the reason we have to carry on for the ones who are now here. We have to carry on as we have loved ones who are living. Of course we will never forget and how can we as we live with the pain of losing those we love but we must carry on even if we are half the person we are. Maybe one day we will smile again, maybe one day we will be able to say our loved ones names who have passed and smile.

3 Likes

Yesterday was the first time i could talk about my son without breaking down, im taking that as a good sign really not that it does make me feel any better

1 Like