Angry

Hi all
How do you forget a family member I feel so hurt by my brother every one has said I need to forget about him but he has taken everything away from me my mums house and the space that was mine to visit I keep putting it in a box in the back of my mind but I can’t he sees it as I have betrayed him and he told my oldest daughter that all I want is the money he stole £500 out of my bank account which was from my mum then he came down to see our mum’s grave came back to my home took a few bits that he could have as he got himself a caravan I have never been about the money but now I want what’s mine but been told he can have the house until he dies as that’s my mums wishes but on the 7th of September my mum released she had messed up and that the house should have been sold but because my mum said he can stay in it until he don’t want to it’s so unfair I have been to CAB and they said I ain’t got a hope in hell on getting the money from house until he dies the money would come in handy but my brother has changed the locks and told me to basically do one and that his nieces don’t exist anymore and that he has the right to live there I am wanting revenge but I don’t know what to do he has all her stuff things that my mum said I could have he has put the blame on me and he don’t see that he is in the wrong :expressionless: I just want what’s mine and the girls xx

1 Like

Hello @Sacha49 ,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your mum. Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m just giving your thread a gentle, “bump” for you - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

Take good care,
Alex

Thank you Alex