anniversary

just had my anniversary we would have been married 59 years .my pat passed away just over 3 years ago.what wiith our anniversary and Christmas just round the corner its bringing back all the the happy times we spent together .and at the moment it hurts so so much. How long does it take to get passed it all .weeks months years’ have a good family they are all there for me but its not the same .they have all there husband’s when they need a cuddle ,but like you all we have no one to hug and make it all go away .but this sit is a life saver i can say how we feel …i hate Christmas whit a passion ,is that so wrong am i beaning a hum bug .hope every body is holding up ,just try and keep your chin up KEEP SAFE AND WARM TONY

1 Like

Hello @Tony1 ,

I’m so sorry to hear about Pat. It sounds as though things are very painful for you at the moment and you are feeling isolated.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex