Another first coming up

Thank you for your concern

1 Like

It seems as though we have all had similar circumstances loving :heart: :heart_eyes: somebody will all we have and suddenly losing them but our feelings are all so different

2 Likes

We were one but now I truly am alone and lonely and lost and confused :confused: and every other destructive emotikn

2 Likes

I included the funeral date. Since I lost my daughter I book off work her birthday, passing day and funeral day. It will be the 4th anniversary on 30.09.2022 of her passing, and it’s not any easier.

2 Likes

I wrote this for my brother <3

Happy heavenly birthday my beautiful brother :heartpulse: Your birthday feels very different this year, this time last year we were joking round making memories celebrating you turning 15. I never accepted that it would be your last with us. What id do to just repeat those days over and over forever. Christmas wasn’t Christmas without you. My 21st wasn’t how it should have felt without you. My graduation was bitter sweet as I wished so badly you could have witnessed it, and now your birthday… The days drag and I look forward to falling asleep so I can escape it all and maybe be lucky enough for you to come see me in my dreams.

I miss you so much it hurts. Life’s unfair and it breaks my heart to know that you won’t get to experience the things that i’ve experienced or will experience. I promise to live my life to the fullest so that you get to do the same through me.

4 Likes

Chlotodd,

What lovely words for your brother. So sad that you lost him so young but you are exactly right to live your life to the full. Sending love. xxx