Anxiety

I lost my mum almost 3 years ago and my nephew passed away 4 months ago who was 18 months old. I have become so anxious about all sorts of stuff which usually isn’t in my control. I don’t know know how to stop it, I’ve started just sitting home all evening when my partners on night shifts and just crying hysterically all night or when ever I’m alone. He doesn’t know that I do this because I feel like he probably thinks I should start getting on with my life. (He’s not ever said this) i was out walking my dog this morning and I had a panic attack after seeing someone with their mum. I know I need to help myself get out of this rut but I’m not sure where to go with it, if anyone has any ideas I’d be grateful :yellow_heart:

Hi @Kerrie87,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear about your mum and nephew.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Please know that you are not alone. It’s so important to keep talking and share how you’re feeling.

Take care,
Becca
Online Community Team

1 Like