Bad day

Had a bad day today. Its been raining all day so not been out walking. My little dog hates the rain he will run into garden for toileting but is back in straight away so no chance of a walk. It makes it such a long lonely day too much time to think. I love going walking bumping into other dog walkers someone just to say hello to . Hope tomorrow is a better day .

5 Likes

Cloud, rain, dark nights - hate them all!
They make me feel hemmed in, and take away choices.
I hope tomorrow is a good (better) day for you

1 Like

It was my dear, beloved husband’s funeral today, he died 24 days ago. We’d been married 59 years.

2 Likes

So sorry. 59 years is a lifetime of love. I hope you have a friend or family nearby tonight x

3 Likes

@BigL sending you tons of love and hugs - it is all very hard but a really bad day for you xxxxx

2 Likes

Lots of hugs and love to you xxx

2 Likes

Yeh so do i hope you have someone too ! I was bad after funeral and not one person stayed with me ! Or even offered :frowning: i think that’s awful :confounded: my son dropped me off snd i was alreadty crying … i didnt hardly go out for a week :frowning: i was in bits … all feels so final after funeral :frowning: xxx luckily i texts loads of helplines ! Thank god for places like cruse bereavment … xx

1 Like

BigL
I hope you got some sleep. Horrendous day for you. Hugs x

1 Like